“Paskins Perfection (again!)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paskins Town House

Save Saved
You added Paskins Town House to your Saves list
Paskins Town House
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   18/19 Charlotte Street, Brighton BN2 1AG, England   |
Special Rate
Call Direct 4 Best Rates
Ranked #26 of 97 Brighton B&B and Inns
Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
“Paskins Perfection (again!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My third visit to this delightful Hotel and I wasn't disappointed. The rooms are tastefully decorated, complete with everything needed - and all spotlessly clean. Rooms are serviced every day and there were frequent changes of linen/towels. A rather nice touch is the daily provision of a bottle of water and a shiny apple.

The breakfast menu is comprehensive, beautifully cooked, well presented, and served by friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble and any variation or concoction catered for. I was fortunate to stay for ten nights and the high standards were maintained throughout.

I was lucky to be staying during the Pride weekend but although Paskins is in Kemp town, it is slightly away from the main partying/pubs area down a much quieter road so consequently I wasn't at all disturbed by noise of any sort.

My whole time in Brighton was blessed by hot sunshine - a somewhat rare occasion in the UK - which gave plenty of beach time and I took full advantage of that, so all in all another most enjoyable holiday at Paskins.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

307 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed at the hotel with Carla Kirby as she said in her review everything was very nice (please note, she wrote her review before I had told her I was missing a top). Upon returning home I realised that an expensive top I had taken to Brighton was missing. I hung the top in the wardrobe in the room, but did not wear it during my stay at the Hotel. Only two possibilities - I had left it in the wardrobe or it had been taken from my case which I left in reception for a few hours prior to journey home. The case was unlocked as I believed it would be safe. My friend's case was also unlocked. I called the Hotel fully expecting them to have it. They were very sympathetic, but the top was never found. I assumed it would still be at the hotel as it would have been discovered when our room was cleaned on departure. I have no idea where it went but it certainly did not sprout legs and walk out by itself. Just wanted others to ensure they double check the wardrobe and lock their cases as would not want this to happen to any other traveller.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Recommended by a friend and I knew at once this was going to be a great place. My single room was small but had everything you could require and was clean and comfortable. Upon arrival my friend and I mentioned concerns regarding my medical needs and were overwhelmed by the level of understanding and helpfulness. Every member of staff played their part in making our stay enjoyable with friendliness and a good sense of humour. Breakfast was outstanding with a good selection and lovely surroundings. I would not hesitate to stay here again - in fact I'm not returning to Brighton unless I do stay here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is definitely one of the best b&b I've ever stayed in. Clean, well equipped, friendly, quiet, soft pillars, windows that open and the most amazing breakfasts. Will definitely re-visit. Great area too with lots of cute cafes , bars and restaurants if you don't want to walk into centre of Brighton.

Room Tip: All rooms are differently furnished. Loved ours on top floor but no lift so only choose top floor if...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kidderminster, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

A friend & I were given a recommendation to stay here & I am so glad! It is a fabulous place to stay at a very reasonable price. The single room I had was small but just right with an en suite bathroom and was clean & tidy. The art deco environment made me feel like I was back in the 1920's and all the staff were so friendly & helpful. Breakfast was amazing! A wide choice & freshly cooked, it set me up for the day. Close to the beach & the pier and an easy walk to the Laines & North Laines. When I come back to Brighton I will definitely want to book a room here :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Room was small but perfect for the price. We had use of a shared bathroom which was very clean and spacious and never had to wait to use it. Breakfast was first rate. David was so helpfully, would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Parking was near by and very reasonably priced. Thanks for making our stay great. Will use you if we are ever back in Brighton.

• Stayed July 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We spent 2 nights at Paskins for our daughter's graduation and had a wonderful time. The hotel catered for all our needs: including adapting the mattress to accomodate my husband's back problem. We found the service and staff very helpful, informative, efficient and discreet. Our room was very good - we enjoyed comfortable and undisturbed sleep - apart from the seagulls! The little touches in the rooms were much appreciated - toiletries, water and fruit. Along with other reviews - special mention for the breakfasts! This met all my hubby's dietary requirements with ease - the range and quality of food available was exceptional and I believe, would surpass many 5* establishments. Everything was freshly cooked to order and the service remained consistent even when the dining room was full - we were not made to feel hurried. The location is ideal for exploring Brighton and I was especially pleased to find Metrodeco - a recommended tea house just across the road - great for lunch and real afternoon tea! We will definitely return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Paskins Town House? Share your experiences!