We stayed in the hotel mid week on two cold February days, paying an extra £10 per night for a sea view. This was well worth the money. Our room offered views out on the sea and pier and, in the other direction; we could see the beach stretching up to the marina. Though the hotel could do with refurbishment it was clean and warm. The buffet breakfast provide all the usual stuff, with hot sausages, bacon and eggs, which was all fine. We took a look at the evening buffet, which was rather ordinary and chose to eat out. The hotel is very close to all the little lanes of downtown Brighton, which offers a good selection of places to eat and drink. In short, the hotel offers a great location at a reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albion Hotel-Brighton Hotel
- Royal Albion Hotel-Brighton Hotel Brighton
- Royal Albion Hotel
- Royal Albion Hotel Brighton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Albion Hotel in Brighton is a Regency Style Hotel built in 1826 which offers a warm and friendly environment in a premier position directly opposite Brighton Pier. So, if you are looking for a seafront hotel in Brighton, you won't get much closer than this. Facing the sea, it's right at the heart of the action. Our Brighton hotel is proud of its reputation as a family hotel. It can be tricky to find hotels in Brighton for families, which is why we make sure that everyone feels welcome staying with us. It's for our hospitality, not to mention our fabulous position, that the Royal Albion Brighton is one of the most popular hotels in Brighton. All of the hotels' 208 bedrooms are en-suite and provide facilities including television, radio, trouser press, telephone and hairdryer. Many of the rooms feature luxury Spa baths and stunning Sea Views. A spa bath facility in your own room means you don't have to leave your room to treat yourself to some fantastic bubbly relaxation.The Royal Albion's Jenny restaurant serves succulent traditional cuisine, the fantastic views out over the English Channel make dining here is an absolute pleasure. The Pavillion Bar and the Bar Rogue Cafe Bar are stylish drinking spots that provide good food and drinks with great music at night. You can be sure of an exciting stay at the Royal Albion Hotel Brighton.Our five Conference, Meeting and Banqueting rooms are elegantly furnished, equally suitable for day or evening events catering for up to 150 delegates. So if you are looking for conference facilities in Brighton, look no further than the Royal Albion Hotel Brighton. WIFI is available FREE throughout the hotel's public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Royal Albion Hotel-Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.