“Nice surroundings” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Brighton and Hove, Little Jasmine's Therapies and Spa for women and men is a place to leave behind the stress and pressures, committed to providing the highest quality massage and beauty services. Treatments include but are not limited to the following; Thai Oil massage, Thai Herbal Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Natural Facial Massage, Couples Massage, Waxing, Facials, Deep tissue Massage, Traditional Thai Massage and Thai foot massage(Reflexology.Our facilities are benefited by a sauna and steam shower cabins.Our professional, highly qualified and friendly staff is looking forward to provide you with the highest level of service and attention to your needs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Nice surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Booked a couples Thai massage for myself and grand daughter on her 21st. The girls were very pleasant and we were treated in privacy.Surroundings were very calming and this massage was not too greasy. Good luck in your new /salon.

hertford
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner had booked the couples massage here for his birthday treat and it was great. Very nice salon, very welcoming staff and the 2 ladies who did the massage were fantastic- a very thorough massage. Will definately be returning on my next visit to brighton

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Good relaxing massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My sister and I enjoyed our deep tissue massages. The therapists were friendly and professional and and the surroundings allowed for a very relaxing experience. Recommended!

“Exceptionally Welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The first great thing about this place is how welcoming and exceptionally personable all the staff are. The staff all smile! (A lot of other establishments could do with learning the importance of this!)
This was my first visit and the lovely lady at reception made me feel instantly at ease.
The massage I had was fantastic and the room where it was carried out was beautifully decorated. The lady who did my massage was very friendly and professional.
I already feel the benefits from the work she did on my back and I will definitely be returning.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Exceeded expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Having started maternity leave this week I decided to treat myself to a pregnancy massage. The usual place I go to had no appointments, however Little Jasmine managed to accommodate me on the day, which was perfect... and for half the price! This in no way meant that the massage was half as good. It was so relaxing, the therapist used pressure on tension areas in my shouldres, but showed a more careful and tender approach to more delicate/sensitive areas. I really liked the feel of the treatment room and the staff were friendly. I would certainly recommend Little Jasmine, I understand that they are moving to new premisis soon, so look forward to trying this out soon.