“Must visit” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Hailsham, United Kingdom
“Must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

A must visit if you're out and about in Brighton. Without doubt the best ice cream i've ever tasted and really friendly staff to boot. Some great and unusual flavours as well eg. "Christmas Pudding", "Mince Pie" and "Cream Tea" to name but three!

Visited January 2013

Brighton
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

You MUST visit this place if you come to Brighton and get down there immediately if you live here. They are so creative and ome up with so many wonderful and whacky flavours. The quality is fantastic and even better they cater for dairy free diets, and not just your normal lemon sorbet! My favourites are Speculoos (caramel biscuit) and Cherry Bakewell sorbet. Brilliant stuff!

Visited December 2012
London
“BEST ICE CREAM I'VE EVER TASTED!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I came to Brighton on a day out with family and friends. My family had heard about the ice cream shop from friends and other relatives and advised us that if we go to Brighton its a MUST that we go and try some ice cream! I thought the reviews I had heard were a bit over the top, I mean c'mon, its JUST ice cream! Its all the made the same isn't it?! When we arrived at the shop it was really busy and there was a small queue outside, I expected this as it was a hot day and I also expected this beause I know how much of a popular ice cream shop it is. The queue went down pretty quickly and once we arrived into the shop I was able to choose from all different kinds of flavours. They don't have the normal boring flavours like mint, chocolate and vanilla, they have different names and all different kinds of tastes. I can't remember the tastes from the top of my head but I had something called "Devils Dare" - I think. It was a chocolate flavour mixed with coffee! It was out of this world! The prices for the ice cream aren't cheap but what do you expect from a popular shop and a very popular tourist location like Brighton. Deffo a MUST whenever you visit brighton!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Brown Bread Ice Cream!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Loving this place and working my way through their scrumptious desserts. Last time I went for the brown bread ice cream whic was good but not as good as their pistachio and tiramisu. Great setting helpful staff.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brighton
“Best gelato in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Often pop in and went today after lunch in another Brighton restaurant. Always such imaginative flavours on offer that my only problem with this place is deciding which to choose! Had Liquorice Toffee today which was amazing and is my new favourite.

Visited October 2012