“My favourite Thai in Brighton” 5 of 5 stars

165-169 Princes House | Princes Place, North Street, Brighton, England
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sabai Thai Gastrobar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 822 Restaurants in Brighton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Street Food
Description: The Thai word ���Sabai��� translates simply as ���relaxed���, the perfect description of this Brighton gastrobar where the urban cool of London on Sea is matched to the ethnic charm of the Land of Smiles. Bringing a taste of Phuket���s beach bars and Bangkok���s most upmarket restaurants to the UK, Sabai is all about chilling out, South East Asian style ��� a fact which is patently clear from the silk floor cushions, cocktail menu and warm, smiling welcome. The deep red and dark wood, gold and green interior is as beautiful as Sabai���s freshly cooked, authentic food, MSG free and made using local ingredients where possible and imported Thai herbs and spices where essential. Because everything is made to order, special requests are welcomed.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“My favourite Thai in Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I've been to Sabai Thai several times now with my partner as well as with friends and I absolutely love the ambience in there. The restaurant is very cosy and elegant and it has a little waterfall underneath a big buddha art piece which just makes me feel like I'm on holiday. The thai curries and salads are delicious and the staff is attentive and friendly. Can't wait for my next visit!

Brighton
“Tasty! Tasty! Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have dined here a few times and the last time was with family members.

The choice is very varied and covers all bases.

We had a variety of dishes and all were served and presented beautifully. The attention to detail with the presentation is fantastic. The taste of the food is delicious.

The staff are very friendly, professional and knowledgable and I would not hesitate to recommend and we will definately be returning soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Amazing food. Also a great drinks menu. There chilli Mojita is a must. All made fresh.
Very relaxed atmosphere. With great service.

Visited November 2013
London
“Good location, good service average food average prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I booked a table early but as I was a solo got stuck behind a pillar. I found the fish cakes starter very rubbery, the green curry very good but the pad thai bland and too sweet. The staff provided good service.

“Average Thai disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We read great reviews about this Thai so we were expecting a super meal on 18th July for my husbands birthday however it was average food nothing special and average service. Bit of a language barrier with staff doesn't help.. We left most of our main pad Thai it tasted awful wouldn't recommend or return give this one a miss...

Visited July 2014