“Great Indian food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Planet India

Planet India
Open 6 to 10pm Tue to Sat and Some Sundays | 4-5 Richmond Parade, Brighton BN2 9PH, England
01273 818 149
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Brighton UK
“Great Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is little I can add to the many rave reviews of this restaurant, suffice to say that it is quite simply excellent. Not being vegetarians we hardly noticed the lack of meat, the textures and flavours were delicious, the prices are great too. Dinner for five with two bottles of very good wine resulted in a bill of £84.00. Unbeatable value. And they do takeaway!

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Deliciously different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic restaurant. The salad starter was so unusual - full of flavour and fresh tastes. We all had different half and half curries. I couldn't choose which was best. I definitely recommend the onion parathas too. Try the Indian cola - described as "cola only Indian" it is lovely and hard to describe. The owner was really friendly and the service was impeccable. I only wish I didn't live 450 miles from this restaurant!

Visited July 2014
“Really tasty, good beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Honestly delicious vegetarian food. I enjoy meat, but didn't miss it here, and the food here is definitely not of the "too worthy" variety . Eclectic beer menu is also a real treat. Friendly service. Will return!

Visited July 2014
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, lovely people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was very excited for my meal at Planet India after reading all the reviews online and I was not disappointed. The food was yummy and the staff were friendly and helpful, especially when discussing the food. I will definitely go back.

Bedford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food Great Atmosphere Just Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Planet India has fantastic authentic Indian Vegetarian food served modest surroundings and is quite inexpensive.The atmosphere is great surrounded by people who are loving the food served by lovely helpful people who can describe the menu in such detail and give absolutely excellent on each dish. Six of us went on Wednesday for Medical students all from different backgrounds and countries my wife and myself I have been many times in the past and never once been let down I have introduced a large number of friends and work mates who have all returned with others. On this occasion everyone loved the food and atmosphere. The Lassi is something special as is the Indian Lemonade and Indian Cola (we all agreed it is different but no one can say why). I certainly will be back soon as the atmosphere adds to the eating experience only down side is bookings are not easy to get as it is so popular