“nice surprise, different, friendly and good food choices” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #217 of 908 Restaurants in Brighton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Visiting Brighton and wondering where to get that Protein fix?Want to look great for that party in a few weeks? Or simply want a healthy balanced lunch or breakfast? LoveFit Cafe are winners of the Healthy Choice Gold Award for their deliciously good for you food and drinks. So visit LoveFit and sit by the fountain in the Square, enjoy one of their amazing melted mozarella and cheddar Giant Tuna Panini with a delicious Orang-O-Mang smoothie and watch the world go by! (Takeaway too!)
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“nice surprise, different, friendly and good food choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stumbled on this cafe near the Lanes. A hot drink and good cake was what we fancied and we got just that. The outdoor seating next to the fountain will be lovely in summer but we opted for the fairly small indoor seating as the sun was going down. We opted for the guilt free carrot cake which was delicious and moist, using alternatives for less calories, fat and sugar. The huge pot of tea was very good. The guy who served us was very friendly and the atmosphere good. Next year when we visit Brighton will aim for this venue and try out one of the health drink choices as the fruit ones sounded really good and a hot food choice. Nice to find a cafe offering healthier choices without having to ask!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great menu, nice location, friendly staff, but very busy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

So we were looking for somewhere for breakfast/lunch and had come up with nothing so far, but we stumbled across this place in a nice sunny square and managed to grab a table. Unfortunately we were late for breakfast and the place we pretty busy. We were told if it wasn't so busy they would have happily done us breakfast which was a shame as I caught sight of a couple of breakfasts coming out that looked awesome.

So instead we opted for lunch, a panini and a club sandwich with fresh juice and a side salad. All very good. The venue has a modern and fresh feel to it. I found the staff polite and friendly and the bill was extremely reasonable as well.

Like I said though, it was very busy as they were serving tables in the square as well as inside. Understandably I thought this added a little delay to our food arriving, which a few other customers complained about. But I felt it was worth the wait, good healthy food and a smiling face.

I'm happy to wait a few minutes more for something that's worth it and this place definitely was.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin
“Lovely Healthy food & trendy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My friends and I were over in Brighton for a hen's party and this place was next to our hotel, initially we went in just because it was close and we did not know anything about it. I have to say its been a while since there's been such a good discovery:) The food was delicious, I haven't had freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast in a restaurant before and the bread oh my god!. Eating healthy is part of my lifestyle and it can be difficult eating out especially when you are in a group where others do not all share the same lifestyle. The food was NOT greasy and the menus stated the calorie count which I just thought was great. The staff were nice as well and the decor (surfing theme) really gave it a relaxed atmosphere. It's sad for me because I live in Dublin and there isnt' a place like this (that I know of) around so if the owners are reading this review you should branch out to Ireland because I knew a few people that would love going there for breakfast:)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Godalming, United Kingdom
“Lunch time food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a little gem of a place in the middel of the Lanes in Brighton. The food is very good - I had the three cheese Panini and it had a lots of filling. Coffee nice and hot and friendly staff. Will go again.

• Visited August 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Good Choice For Mindful Eaters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Lovely location, great choice of freshly prepared juices and snacks all calorie counted. The staff were friendly and the home made soup was great. Not overtly healthy but the fact that you could see exactly what you signing up for before eating was very welcome.

• Visited August 2013