“Impressive all round” 5 of 5 stars

01273 206523
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Alfresco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 875 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Impressive all round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is by far my favourite Brighton restaurant. It is very special to me as I celebrated my engagement, my graduation and most recently my hen night here! The restaurant boasts stunning sea-views from its large balcony, ground level where you can sit outside almost on the beach and have a drink in warm weather, and upper level where the huge all-surrounding glass windows give it that wow factor! Perfect for a romantic meal, a birthday, a big family celebration or a catch-up with friends. The food is always excellent, and the Italian waiters could not be more kind, friendly and helpful - even when we got a bit loud at dinner on my hen night! Dining here is a very special and unforgettable experience, and I am always impressed by the standard of food and service. It is an impressive venue all round - experience and enjoy!

Hertfordshire
“service very rushed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

me and a friend went here for a quick bite, staff were unfriendly and started to clear our plates before we were even finished!

Visited July 2013
AlfBrighton, Manager at Alfresco, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Due to the weather we have had a new staff member start with us and they have misunderstood the etiquette of dining. Your plates should not have been cleared before you had finished. We have spoken to the staff member involved. Once you said 'we have not finished' the plates were left on the table and were in fact not cleared away.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Amazing Wedding ceremony and reception!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have been eating at Alfresco's for a few years now and have never been disappointed. However this is the second wedding I have attended at this venue and the amazing food is only a very small part of an overall AMAZING experience. This family run business makes sure every single detail is looked after and catered to. Alex who runs the events is extremely helpful and well organised, I would LOVE to have my wedding here too! The venue has perfect views and being able to walk on to the beach in a few steps is perfect! This venue really is the PERFECT package for a wedding.

“Great outdoor dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went here without a booking for Saturday lunch - door man was helpful as there were of 6 of us - said we'd have to wait as restaurant was full - 10 minutes later they had found us a table with fantastic views of the beach, sea and promenade. We all went straight for mains then desserts which were lovely; I had beautiful langoustine and scallop homemade ravioli, followed by afffogato (vanilla and espresso) - scrumptious. My fellow dinners all raved about their food - the meals were varied; vegetarian, pasta, chicken, lamb and calzone - portions were pretty good size and for the amount of mojito's and wine we consumed cant complain about the price. Atmosphere was relaxed but busy - had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“The whole package x”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I held my daughters graduation meal here. What a place!! There was an amazing view, the food was superb and the staff were friendly. What more could you ask for?? It made my daughters day and we have nothing but good memories. Thanks again to all the staff. Jane x