“Buzzing with life” 5 of 5 stars

Drybridge, Buckie, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Buzzing with life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

It was incredible sunny during my stay which helped the happy summer atmosphere but it was great - very family friendly but also right next to all the great bars (expensive though) and boutiques. The pebbles are comfortable, so be prepared to have a happy doze in the sunshine if the circumstances fit.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
birmingham
13 attraction reviews
“clean beautiful long beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

love Brighton & pier all so close to city centre and lovely amount of decent restaurants
we also went to the sand festival,been to the one in Cannes this was just has good but didnt seem to be advertised very well
we were not aware that the Spegial tent was there either, again no adverts visible in town,

Visited June 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Brighton beach is vast and beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Not keen on the stoney sand, but great atmosphere & entertainment on the beach, lively & closely during the evening, popular &enjoyable

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
144 attraction reviews
“Lovely clean pebble beach.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I last came here when I was a teen, now my kids are teens I decided to bring them along.

Lovely clean pebble beach, felt safe and the locals are friendly and interested...
I love the blending in process - no one cares that you have bright red hair, tattoos ... not much judgement going on amazing!
Great day out.
Will go again soon!

Visited July 2013
“Very beautiful and unique beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The beach has only pebbles on the shore and the water is also calm for swimming although it could be very deep. Initially we could not find a parking spot but once we drove down and reached close to the shore we found plenty of space however parking charges are high. There is only one food stall at the beach and other food stalls near the beach also are a bit costly. When my friend and I went for a walk at the beach we accidentally nude part of the beach. Anyway it is worth visiting this beach and I would love to spend a day and night there next time.