“Not sure” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Not sure”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went to one in London and had a great time so I decided to go again here. I didn't get anything off the conveyor belt (ironically not a sushi fan) but I ordered lots of hot food from menu. Chicken teriyaki was nice, noodles were amazing however, my prawn tempura was definitely not cooked. It was all chewy. Definitely not like the one I had in london. Something else that put me off was I saw the chicken teriyaki being carried in this blue box from the store room to the kitchen area where they were cooking the food. Maybe others wouldn't mind so much but personally I didn't like the fact that I saw it like that.

In short, great prices and, most of the time good food.

• Visited August 2012

Horten
“First time for my 11 year old...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Trying to get the kids to try things and the appeal of food on a conveyor clearly worked. Staff very friendly and helpful explaining how it all worked, what the food was and showing us how it was made. Not bad value either with a range of sushi on offer and replensied regularly. The Sunday all you can eat is very good value, even ofr a chiul;d.

• Visited August 2012
Lugano, Switzerland
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Lovely experience. Staff is nice and food good as always.

Visited July 2012
“I love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I love this place, the food is nice and quick , service is always brilliant and great value for money, love the fact they deliver also and the takeaway deals are fab. Give the place a try.

Hastings, United Kingdom
“beautiful fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

my son wanted to try this restaurant as he loves fresh seafood, all meals were there on the carousel for us to grab whatever took our fancy, we also wanted to try the Katsu Curry in here, it was cooked and brought to our table quickly, love this place would definitely eat here again :)

Visited February 2012