“Perfect pasta!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London
“Perfect pasta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've read some of the recent reviews and see there is mixed feeling when it comes to this restaurant. My experience leaves me firmly in the loved it camp when I visited for a late lunch. I had the 3-courses deal choosing pâté, ravioli and the tiramisu, finishing every last morsel from all three well made dishes. My husband had the calamari, which for the first time I've seen has not come in the heavy, thick thick batter that seems to be popular now, and consequently it was delicious. The seafood pasta can also be highly recommended. Our waitress was excellent, we went on her recommendation for wine and had a great meal at a great price. I suggest this is a excellent place for 2 to dine and surely a packed restaurant at 3pm is a good sign?!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I love the coffee and cakes there, also hot chocolate, its very nice. The staff are good and they have some activity for children which is a bonus.

Visited March 2013
Confolens, France
“Admirable customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I bought several components for a light lunch from the deli and I have to say that the salads were great however the stuffed chicken sadly fell below par....so I was passing the store and popped in for a coffee and saw the manager I mentioned in passing about the meal I didn't have a receipt or the actual food but despite this he was very helpful and having apologised he refunded me for the chicken in full with no hassle..........well done him and Carluccios!!

Visited April 2013
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“Carluccio's Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

First Class food and excellent service.
Good value for money
The resturant was busy but we had told them at the time of booking that we were going to the theatre so there were no delays and we were in good time to see the show

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
UK
“Good place for breakfast if you're staying at the Myhotel opposite.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Having been deeply unimpressed by the Myhotel breakfast offering, we decided to go out for breakfast on Easter Sunday morning. Immediately opposite the Myhotel is a branch of Carluccios. Luckily it was open for breakfast. We enjoyed croissant, toast, fruit and yoghurt and some excellent coffees. The Myhotel should offer this to guests as an alternative to the horrid little cafe they have. The only downside was the unsmiling waitress. Yes, I know it was 9 am on Easter Sunday morning but a smile takes only a second.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere