The rooms were ok, definitely nothing special and our air con seemed to decide what temperature it wanted to stay at.. never the less, it could have been worse!
We ate in the restaurant on our first night, the food was fine but seriously pricey - for what they charged I'd have expected better, or more, - £5 for a spring roll starter that was tiny was a little steep. Breakfast involved queues to get in and to get the hot food - it was all perfectly edible but they ran our of glasses for juice every day and the staff didn't appear to be able to cope.
That said, I'd probably stay again, but only because there is no Novotel locally!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Urban Resort Bournemouth has 116 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Bournemouth