Me and wife stayed here on the 18th July for two nights, the hotel was in a good location and the gym and pool was very nice.
On Friday we turned up we though we get a bar meal, the food was very poor, so on the Saturday night we went over the road to the harvester which was much better.
The room itself was ok the bathroom could of done with a good going over tho, bit grubby.
All in all pretty average for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Urban Resort Bournemouth has 116 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Village Urban Resort Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Bournemouth