A short one night stay on route to a wedding the following day.
The room was comfortable but nothing particularly special. Two single beds pushed together to make a double. It had the look and feel of being single occupancy most of the time since other pillows were packed away. The bathroom had that travelodge/premier inn feel about it. The soap container in the shower was empty.
Breakfast was ok but the food was not terribly hot. My husband did mention it to one of the waitresses who went over to look at the food and then walked off. No prong's seemed to be used to check.
The good thing was that the hairdryers worked and had two settings, so could dry hair properly.
Overall, it was ok, wouldn't rush back though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Urban Resort Bournemouth has 116 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Village Urban Resort Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Bournemouth