As a regular visitor to Bournmouth I have to rate this hotel as very good value for money. The room had a sea view which i didn't expect. There was a heated outdoor pool a comfortable bar with a pianist and as we'll as breakfast my booking included a superb evening meal, yes very good value and no additional charges for parking, unlike some hotels in bournmoyth. Book direct though it was £20 dearer on booking.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Menzies Bournemouth East Cliff Court is the perfect Bournemouth beach hotel, offering spectacular sea views, a bright, modern interior and four star facilities. The hotel is pleased to have been highly recommended at the Bournemouth Tourism Awards in 2012 and again in 2013. Located on the quiet East Cliff, the hotel is just a few minutes' walk away from the seven miles of golden beaches in Bournemouth and only a ten minute walk from the town centre, BIC (Bournemouth International Centre), and Pavilion. The Menzies East Cliff Court hotel, stands adjacent to its sister hotel, the Menzies Carlton, and collectively, our Bournemouth beach hotels offer a truly extensive range of facilities including free car parking for all residents is the ideal location for business or relaxing getaways and offers.The hotel offers family rooms and direct sea facing rooms with balconies for a small supplement ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LateRooms, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Menzies East Cliff Court Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies East Cliff Court Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Menzies East Cliff Court Hotel