Stayed here for one night passing through Bournemouth as I got a bargain rate for a single room. The hotel which overlooks the sea is about twenty minutes walk from the train/ bus station although taxis are of course an option and I believe a bus stops close by. Check- in was quick and the staff were very pleasant and professional. The single room was good in most respects although there was nowhere other than the floor for my case. The room had a good sized bathroom and on a cold winters night was plenty warm enough. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Menzies Bournemouth East Cliff Court is the perfect Bournemouth beach hotel, offering spectacular sea views, a bright, modern interior and four star facilities. The hotel is pleased to have been highly recommended at the Bournemouth Tourism Awards in 2012 and again in 2013. Located on the quiet East Cliff, the hotel is just a few minutes' walk away from the seven miles of golden beaches in Bournemouth and only a ten minute walk from the town centre, BIC (Bournemouth International Centre), and Pavilion. The Menzies East Cliff Court hotel, stands adjacent to its sister hotel, the Menzies Carlton, and collectively, our Bournemouth beach hotels offer a truly extensive range of facilities including free car parking for all residents is the ideal location for business or relaxing getaways and offers.The hotel offers family rooms and direct sea facing rooms with balconies for a small supplement ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Menzies East Cliff Court Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies East Cliff Court Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Menzies East Cliff Court Hotel