“Lots of fun for little ones!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 53 Activities in Bournemouth
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: The Good Play Café is a friendly and bright soft play café in Southbourne, Bournemouth, designed for children 5 years and under. The Good Play Cafe welcomes under 8's to use the play frame at weekends, during school holidays and weekdays after 3pm.With a state-of-the-art four metre play frame plus padded slide into a room with play balls its a great play environment. There is a separate area for younger children equipped with toys and padded shapes. Lots of activities each week as well as the school holidays run from the 'Underwater Garden' room. Different play prices depend on childs age with babies 0-6 momths free, sibling discount applies. Public car parking three minutes walk away.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lots of fun for little ones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was recommended the good play cafe by some mummy friends so myself and another friend took our 2two year olds to check it out. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's a great place for little ones, the play frame is just the right size so they could play on their own while we enjoyed a lovely cup of tea and cake and we could keep an eye on them. Will definitely be going back!

Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great fun for all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

After finding this gem on google (the website tempted me to come along.) I brought my nephews here whilst I was down on a visit for the weekend. Having been to larger soft plays it was nice to be able to keep an eye on them whilst enjoying a cuppa & a quick flick through some magazines (much needed after chasing them on the climbing frame.)

I think why I enjoyed this soft play (above others I've had the joy of visiting :-), was the team were friendly and very helpful, the place was light & airy & the boys LOVED it! Works for Aunty Me!

Visited April 2013