“affordable amazing fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 27 activities in Bournemouth
Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom
“affordable amazing fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very friendly service and best of all Cheap Cheap Cheap!! I had an amazing day and my little boy loved it!! Can't wait for the next time! A must use company!!!!

Visited July 2013

Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“awesomist (I don't care!) time kayaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Just come home after the most awesomist (I don't care!) time kayaking with Lucy, Francisco and Phil. We jumped off cliffs, went deep into caves and swam under (water - obviously) rocks! Cannot wait for the next adventure :-D

Visited June 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great Value, Fantastic Service, Amazing Cause”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have now hired kayaks with Cheap Kayaks Uk twice, once last August and again last saturday when the sun came out. Both times have been a pleasure. They supply quality equipment that is easy to use and they are friendly and easy to deal with. I love kayaking but living in a flat there is no way i can store my own so renting is the next best thing and i have found it so much cheaper with CheapKayaksUK than the retail shops who concentrate on trying to sell you a kayak rather than the hire side of things. I don't have a car at the moment but i arranged for them to meet me at Mudeford and they brought the kayak and picked it up again. Chauffeur Style!
Whats more is that they are fundraising for CLIC Sargent too!
I seriously encourage people to check them out

Visited March 2013