“First class B&B” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Waterside B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
The Waterside B&B
You added The Waterside B&B to your Saves list
22 Southern Road, Bournemouth BH6 3SR, England   |
Ranked #21 of 151 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Bucks
“First class B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Only a few minutes walk from the sea, this was a wonderful find. The owners couldn't be more friendly and the attention to detail and lovely decor made this a great stay. Breakfast was good too. Definitely the best B&B we have stayed at.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed at The Waterside for the Easter weekend. Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated with a homely and relaxing atmosphere. There was a lot of attention to detail which was lovely... candles in the rooms, proper bottled water and little tins of biscuits.. we were spoilt! Sheila and Paul were welcoming and friendly and everything was provided to ensure our stay was as comfortable as possible. The beach is very close and although the weather was cold we walked into Bournemouth, along the path which runs alongside the sand .There is a lovely little woodland park area nearby where the squirrels are so friendly, they come right up to your feet! The breakfast was delicious with a lot of choice. A nice touch is that you fill out your cooked breakfast request the night before so you do not have to wait long for it to be cooked! We would certainly recommend The Waterside, it is charming and in a good location for shops and places to eat, as well as being right near the beautiful golden beach.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Croydon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My sister and I had a great long weekend with excellent hosts who suggested to us on where to go and what to do. Nothing was too much trouble. Our room was very clean and comfortable with tea and coffee making facilities and the full English breakfast was delicious. The location which was very quiet was just right being near to both the beaches at Southbourne and also the shops. Would not hesitate in recommending this guest house to anybody.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I have just enjoyed Easter weekend at the Waterside. It was a first time staying in a B&B for us so we were n't quite sure what to expect but we had a fabulous time. Hosts Sheila and Steve were so friendly and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.
Our kingsize room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and spacious. As well as the tea/coffee making facility fresh water was also placed in our room. A good choice of breakfasts are available and we opted for the full English which was delicious. The Watersides quiet location is perfect for cliff top walks and beaches of Southbourne and Hengistbury Head also close to the shops and restaurants at Fishermans Walk . A lovely B&B which the owners take obvious pride in . Highly recommended and we look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bolton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed at 'The Waterside' in August for the Air Show and the whole weekend was delightful. From the moment I arrived I was made to feel so welcome and relaxed after my long journey. Everything I could ask for was available and all the information I needed to make my visit a complete success was given freely to get the best views of the air show and make my stay really memorable.
The breakfast was great and what I would call a real full English. There was no rush with the meal and time for friendly conversation.
All I can say is that I loved every minute of my stay and would unreservedly recommend 'The Waterside' to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Hamme, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Me and my husband had a wonderful time in Bournemouth. Mostly thanks to our hosts. They give us fantastic information about where to eat, what to do, ... Thanks to Sheila we had a marvellous walk along the coastline! She also gave us tips about what to do when we left for our new destination.
Their B&B is comfortable and clean.
More than good value for your money.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

me and my bf had a wonderfull wknd at the waterside in aug12. the b&b is 5min walk from the cliffs and the stunning Bournemouth beaches! great location very close to a great pub and nice restaurants. its a bit far from bournemouth pierand centr as its more Boscombe but the walk there is great along the beachfront if you are fit enough!
the b&b was very clean, our room very large,clean and comfortable!
we were due to have a newly refurbished room but the guests in it extended their visit, so we were given a different room but still good.
the breakfast was very nice and the owners couldnt have been more helpful!
deffinitely would recommend the Waterside.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Waterside B&B? Share your experiences!