This is the third time we have been to Riviera and the accommodation has improve due to a revamp of the rooms. The week we went it was very hot in the rooms due to the temperature being in the high 20's but they did provide fans and they knew it was difficult for some guest and staff. The staff were very courteous and helpful which does not do justice to a 3 star rating and very helpful with the parking since there was a wedding on our first day. Breakfast was a full English but they did offer some alternatives if required. On the whole we have a very good stay and we will be going back at a later date. The outdoor pool was great for kids and there is an indoor pool for when the weather is not so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments