hotel is nice clean, food/staff excellent, rooms clean, although ours was a little draughty when the wind blew , hotel is not situated near the town/seafront, there are very steep hills to the seafront and a good 30 minute walk to the town of bournemouth along the prom. not really suitable for persons elderly or have walking difficulties. didnt use the fitness area or pools, but the outside one was down a lot of metal steps again not suited for elderly, there also was no gardens to sit in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments