“Reliably awesome ice cream” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Hook, United Kingdom
“Reliably awesome ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Been visiting Bournemouth for days out half a dozen times a year and always go out of our way to come to Giggi's. Ice cream is always excellent, very good quality Italian gelato, and range of flavours (twice as many in summer). I really enjoy ice cream and been lucky enough to try quality ice cream throughout the world and Giggi's is one of the best. If you go to Bournemouth make sure you visit.

96% Recommend
Reading, United Kingdom
“2nd best ice cream in the UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I really wonder why this ice cream parlour isn't the best. What a selection they had as well. I had a Rocky Road type (I forget the name) and he had a mixture of the Strawberry Yogurt and Mamma Mia!. Don't change a solitary thing. One of the nicest ice creams I have ever had

• Visited October 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream in Dorset area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visit Giggi many times, always leave me very happy. I often go there with my daughter, it is a part of our weekend shopping trip in Bournemouth, and we always have an ice cream from Giggi. This is where we stop for those 10 minutes coffee break. Their price might be a bit more than your usual 99p flake by the sea but comparing to cinema crazy prices, Giggi had more choices, tastes far better and the service is good. You can also order for takeaway, I haven’t tried this service but I might give it a go for the next celebration.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect! Don't change a thing Giggi's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is like the Rolls Royce of gelatos and coffees... Literally a little gem of a shop. The gelatos are the best Iv tasted really luxurious and creamy, you can really tell that a lot of effort has been put into this business and that the owners take a lot of pride in what they do. Also the coffee's there are the best I have had from any country so far. Taste really authentic. Top that off with a really chilled out and welcoming atmosphere, a top rate service from people who clearly enjoy their jobs. I would say that the prices are actually quite reasonable for what you get. Too bad I live a forty minute drive away but I will be visiting everytime I am in Bournemouth and actually have made the trip before solely to take friends to visit this place.

• Visited April 2013
“Fabulous ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I took my son for his birthday treat as school teachers on strike! Good selection of flavours with a large tub encompassing 3 flavours. As an ice cream connoisseur I was very disappointed by the amount and at £3.60 I thought it was expensive although very tasty.

• Visited October 2013