We have stayed here three times now and have never been disapointed. Ok its not 1st class but then your not paying those sort of prices. Our bedroom was comfortable and clean.The food was good although we did think that the portions were smaller this visit. Plus we had singers in the evening. All said for what we paid it was good value and the hotel is a short walk from the sea.
- Also Known As:
- New Westcliff Bournemouth
- Hotel New Westcliff
- Bournemouth Hotel New Westcliff
- Bournemouth Hotel Westcliff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful Victorian building is quietly situated in over an acre of grounds and gardens, yet within easy walking distance of all local attractions. Rated as the highest 2* AA hotel in Dorset, the New Westcliff Hotel has 53 en-suite bedrooms all of which have been beautifully refurbished to include colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones, trouser presses, irons and hairdryers. Lift serves all floors. The hotel is open all year, not only to be enjoyed in those warm and hazy days of the summer. With our wonderful, much-envied facilities, we also make the ideal winter retreat for the weekend or mid-week break away. Our aim is to provide comfort in a tasteful yet relaxed environment. Our guests say it is our friendly atmosphere and sense of fun that brings them time after time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your New Westcliff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.