Stayed at this property for business. I was booked into a single room which had just a single bed and barely enough room to turn around. I was exhausted from an overseas trip and didn't care about the quality of the bed which was typically european hard. The restaurant was lovely and getting to chance to walk alongside the sea the next day was very refreshing. The staff was also very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Bar and Terrace overlooking Bournemouth's beautiful coastline. Superb Swimming Pool with sun loungers and modern outdoor seating. Brilliant new bar menu launched, serving a great selection of Fresh Salads, Light Meals and HOMEMADE BURGERS. An excellent location for a comfortable stress free break in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cliffeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffeside Hotel Bournemouth
- Cliffside Hotel Bournemouth