Arrived on 26th July for two nights. First impression, hotel tired. Room overlooking the sea but with a seating area under the window. Was kept awake all night by rowdy 40 year olds. Screaming women and lots of swearing. As the hotel it only manned by one person during the night it was no good complaining during the night. We weren't the only people complaining in the morning. Day 2 was fine, rowdy visitors had gone home. Can recommend the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Bar and Terrace overlooking Bournemouth's beautiful coastline. Superb Swimming Pool with sun loungers and modern outdoor seating. Brilliant new bar menu launched, serving a great selection of Fresh Salads, Light Meals and HOMEMADE BURGERS. An excellent location for a comfortable stress free break in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Cliffeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffeside Hotel Bournemouth
- Cliffside Hotel Bournemouth