I stayed at the Cliffeside for a hen weekend during the first weekend of July. Firstly, the weather paid dividends so the outdoor swimming pool was put to great use! The hotel was faultless. The decor is a little old fashioned but it did not have any impact on our stay. Trevor is an absolute diamond and helped with anything we needed. Breakfast at the Cliffeside is 10/10, we all helped ourselves to seconds and even thirds! Delicious. It was quiet, no disturbances, 2 mins from the beach and about a 15 minute walk to the pier, what more can you ask for? If I return to Bournemouth I'll definitely be coming back to the Cliffeside.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffeside Hotel Bournemouth
- The Cliffeside Hotel
- Cliffside Hotel Bournemouth
- Cliffeside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Bar and Terrace overlooking Bournemouth's beautiful coastline. Superb Swimming Pool with sun loungers and modern outdoor seating. Brilliant new bar menu launched, serving a great selection of Fresh Salads, Light Meals and HOMEMADE BURGERS. An excellent location for a comfortable stress free break in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Cliffeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.