We stayed at the Carlton Hotel for one night, it being a prize in a raffle. We had room 312, third floor sea view. It was large and spacious and comfortable. We had a three course evening meal which was lovely and good quality. Breakfast I thought was a good variety of fruit, cereals and croissants as well as an English breakfast. My husband used the gym which consisted of one running machine and other items. I had two treatments, a massage and a pedicure. The therapist was the only one there and was very knowledgeable. You get a discount on treatments if you're staying at the hotel but there were no price lists or details on the website. A couple of niggles. We had to ask for our drinks with our meal which didn't arrive until almost at the end of our starters. We also had to ask for more milk in our room because there was only one sachet in there when we arrived. All in all we enjoyed our stay very much. It looked like there were good facilities for children and we found the staff to be helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth