Good facilities, for wedding though decor a little tired.
Lovely day spoiled by lack of bar staff. Had to wait ages for drinks in dirty glasses.
Totally overpriced, spoilt the experience. We don't generally pay these prices in London.
Too many foreigners. They cleared our half finished drinks whilst we were having photos taken, yet left dirty plates & cups on other tables for ages & weren't interested when we complained.
Food was excellent, despite running out of plates during evening buffet & member of staff not understanding me when I asked for more.
Ladies toilets smelt disgusting. I know babies need to be changed, but the facilities are right inside the door & you have to walk past crappy bums & the smell was putrid.
It even smelt all evening when the little ones had gone home. Please offer them some decent facilities.
De Vere suite was stunning in the evening, I have nevr seen it look better, but probably down to the florist & wedding helpers as the Hotel doesn't add any frills at all.
Superb wedding, but poor value for money if you are looking for overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel in turreted building located on 3-acre cliff-edge garden, with views over bay & Purbeck Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HRS, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth