“Reliable eating out” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Reliable eating out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I like to know what standard of food I will get when I eat out, and if I find a Wetherspoons in the town I know I'm on a winner

Visited September 2012

82% Recommend
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Typical Wetherspoons, good food and good priced drinks. Air con in centre of pub makes the area a bit chilly - but I'm sure I'd be welcome of this on a hot day so can't really complain - wasn't a problem we just moved tables.
My husband ordered a gourmet burger which came with a free pint - he cleaned his plate so I assume it was good! I ordered the roast dinner and was a little alarmed that it took only around 6 mins to arrive. I ate it all but wouldn't order a roast again from a Wetherspoon- it's not their fault they have a very big menu to cater for.Veg was microwaved and very hard, meat was very fatty.
Would I go back - yes definately but would stick to pub grub as I feel that's what they do well.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Nice place to go for a meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is the same standard as all wetherspoons. The food was very good and not dear.
Excellent for wheelchair users as there is level access and enough room between the tables.
Parking could be an issue as the place is situated on a busy main street. There are some on street parking spaces but don't depend on a spot being empty

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Teignmouth, United Kingdom
“Breakfast for under a fiver!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Six of us had a late-morning breakfast here after a rather late night before...

I have to say I normally avoid this chain for drinking, much prefer smaller, more "intimate" establishments however, for the Large breakfast at £4:99 it was an absolute bargain... we were well and truly stuffed.....

Only criticism was that the bacon was a bit fatty and the eggs were a bit cold... other than that amazing value!!

ATB,J.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Burger and a beer bargin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

Regulars for a burger and a beer. Good food, the service is good and always a nice experience!

Visited November 2011