“brilliant variety, esp for veggies” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Continental, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Delivery
uk
“brilliant variety, esp for veggies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Wonderful. really tasty coffee whilst I waited for a take away sarni - huge halloumi and tomato, took two of us to eat it! Excellent ingredients put together in an imaginative way. Constantly changing menu and you are never rushed. If you are on your own expect a warm welcome and a bit of a chat. Stay away from chains, this is so much better.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Epic Pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great food in a quirky, clean surrounding. Perfect if you're looking for something a bit different from traditional English breakfast. The food reminded me of a trip to America where I ate bacon and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast most days. I had a lovely fresh squeezed orange juice to wash down this questionably healthy treat. Who'd have thought bacon and maple syrup would be such a good mix?

The staff were really friendly and attentive. Would return for a hangover defying breakfast any time.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent find in Boscombe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Super delicious burritos and juices. Cute and quirky décor. Would go back in a flash :) My friend loved it too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Individual, fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I took my Mum to Boscombe for the afternoon and we made a snap decision to try Cafe Boscanova. We must have arrived at about 1pm in the afternoon so the cafe was very busy. The decor was cute and quirky - not the most comfortable, and a little crammed with tables perhaps but very individual and it definitely stood out above the other cafes in Boscombe.

However, to its discredit, the staff approached the method of taking orders in a very haphazard way and my Mum and I were waiting rather a long time before being served, whilst noticing people who had arrived after us were being served food (I know that sounds rather petty, but we were hungry!). In fact, we weren't acknowledged by the staff until I asked a waitress if she was free to take our order.

The food we pretty good. The chorizo and sweet potato quesadilla - beautiful! The pulled pork sandwich not quite as good but still rather tasty.

Cafe Bosconova is pretty good value for money and as an independent cafe it serves great quality food and drink. I would only recommend going after the lunchtime rush.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“Well worth a try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The place and staff are quirky. The food is mostly great. Good outdoor space too.
Close on Wedenesday for a much needed rest I should think.

Visited July 2013