“Excellent stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 70 Hotels in Bournemouth
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed on a business deal for two nights midweek ,first visit ,room was excellent ,found service by staff excellent ,certainly no worse than any 4star I've visited,evening meals terrific value ,had mixed grill ,was enough to feed a small army,wouldnt hesitate to stay again.only downside was having to pay for car park,never had to do this before with premier but only a very small gripe.

Room Tip: No preference
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kate W, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth Westcliffe, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for your lovely review and all your compliments about our hotel. I am very happy you had a good stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

A huge thank you to the management and staff at Westcliffe Premier Inn, they couldn't have done more after my wife collapsed and was admitted to hospital on a friends football weekend away. They really looked after me in particular when the rest of our group went home. Nothing was too much bother, especially as I had to stay an extra night.
The hotel itself was very nice and clean and a lovely atmosphere. Rooms are very spacious.
The bar is very comfortable and cozy, however the mixed bar/restaurant at night can cause complaint, as the restaurant seater felt the repeated need to ask us to keep the noise down as people were eating, where as if we would have been in a bar or pub no one would have battered an eyelid. (Not sure if he was trying to make himself look big in a crowed place)
Unfortunately a misunderstanding with the cleaners resulted in my personal belongings including a new phone charger I had brought for myself, bathroom products including shaving equipment and food, tea bags & milk I had left in my room, for when I got back from the hospital was removed and not found.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. I am glad we were able to help you during a difficult situation. Thank you for your compliments regarding the hotel and I would like to apologise again for the mix up regarding housekeeping. I am sorry that on this occasion we were unable to resolve the issue before you departed, but we do hope you will stay with us again.
Portsmouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Perfect for Bournemouth centre only a short walk away. Parking is pay and display at the hotel and we couldn't find a space when we arrived at 2pm but there is free parking down the road on the street. Just make sure you read the restrictions.Had a room on the side of the building which was very quiet. We didn't hear a sound from inside or outside the hotel. Mind you i suppose being a bit worse for wear i wouldn't of heard anything anyway!
Premier inn's have the most comfortable beds i had ever slept in out of the chains i have tried. room was clean, well maintained with large flat screen tv. Heating was via an air conditioning unit which i didn't need to use but i think it might of bothered me if it was rumbling on all night as i am a light sleeper but the rooms are very well insulated.
Didn't use the restaurant as the town is very close with plenty of choice.
Overall, very good, you always know you get a good quality room at Premier Inns.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room on the side of the building
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kate W, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth Westcliffe, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your compliments. I'm happy you had a nice visit and hope you will stay with us again.
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

The service and staff at this hotel was excellent and welcoming, food was fantastic and cooked to perfection. The rooms are a good size, clean and the beds where very comfy. I strongly recommend visiting this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you very much for your review and thank you for your recommendation. I'm very happy you had a good stay and hope you will visit again soon.
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Our first visit to a Premier Inn, we booked this hotel from Friday to Sunday as we travelled to watch the football.
We booked a double and a family room for the reasonable price of £59 per room for the entire stay, received a text a few days before containing confirmation details, detailed directions, and parking advice re hotel parking/charges etc.
Upon arrival after a terrible drive down in torrential rain, we were greeted by plenty of parking spaces at the hotel, very friendly & helpful staff, & lovely clean, spacious rooms. The reception staff were always available and happy to help with anything from directions to changing money for vending machines etc. We chose to park at the hotel as we were planning on not using the car for the weekend, this was charged at £5 per 24hrs which is reasonable in my opinion.
The hotel is served by 2 lifts. Hallways are very clean and quiet, as is the rest of the hotel. Beds are big & comfy with a choice of pillows, linen was all spotless. Tea & coffee making facilities with what appeared to be a brand new kettle. Huge wall mounted tv with satellite tv (the kids loved this!!), plenty of lights to choose from which is very handy for the kids & also excellent lighting for make-up or shaving. Lots of storage for clothing. Fabulous shower & a lovely deep bath. There's even hair & body wash and handwash dispensers wall mounted.
It's about a 10 minute walk into the centre of Bournemouth, but around 2 minutes to the nearest convenience shop. If you don't fancy walking or it's chucking it down, there's also a bus stop literally on the doorstep which is served by 2 bus companies that run every few minutes, we used Yellow Buses.. £4 adult day ticket, £2.50 childrens day ticket which allowed us to travel to & from the hotel, out to Boscombe for the football & back again, into Poole & back, very good value.
We had the full english breakfast on Sunday morning before we checked out, 2 children under 16 eat free with each paying adult which was brilliant value. The breakfast was lovely and as much as you wanted, plenty of everything available & fresh.
All in all this is a fabulous hotel, made even better because the staff were all so nice. :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything you needed at the hotel. Thank you for all your compliments, we hope to see you again soon!
Buckingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Stayed here with my 2 boys to see our team (Watford fc) play at Bournemouth. Only a 10 minute drive from the ground, so I would recommend this hotel to fellow football fans, if your team is in town. We had a family room, had some drinks in the bar in the evening and had breakfast the next day which was all good. There is a charge for parking at this hotel so I parked the car a couple of streets away for free. I received an email from premier inn a couple of days before our stay informing us there was a charge for parking along with a map where you could park for free in the vicinity, which was really handy. Being a 'grumpy' I am afraid I refuse to pay for hotel parking out of principal, but street parking was only a 10 minute walk away so no big deal really!! As I booked early I only paid £29 for this hotel so this was a bargain!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Kate W, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth Westcliffe, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very happy you had a good stay, and at such a good price too. We hope to see you again next time you visit.
Tenerife, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Well apart from looking at Lenny Henry all night in my room lol.. this hotel is good ..Rooms very comfortable ..Kettle in the room for tea/coffee. T/V also.
Food is also very good .Breakfast well laid out and a good chose ..
Dinner there is also very nice as the restaurant area is not like a motorway caff ..
Staff are friendly ..The waiter we had for dinner and breakfast was really nice
I think when the hotel is very expensive though when close to been full..
Ideal for town centre and all the shops which for me is just fab.
Good car park as well ..

Room Tip: Just right ..apart from the price for weekends ..
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kate W, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth Westcliffe, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you found our rooms confortable and our staff friendly. We hope to see you again.

Been to Premier Inn Bournemouth Westcliffe? Share your experiences!