We stayed towards the end of January 2014 for a weekend break for a birthday celebration. There was a party of 7 of us, in three rooms. All of which had balconies and great sea views! Check in was great, got in rooms early, Ben on Reception is so helpful and friendly, he will always try to get you the best rooms avallable. Rooms we had were slightly different but all a lovely size, beatiful bathrooms and lovely comfy beds.
Book the meal deal, its really good value at £22.99 for adults, which includes the lovely premier breakfast which you help yourself to, lovely choice, good quality food and plenty of it, then a 3 course meal in the restaurant with a drink ( e.g. glass of wine or a pint of lager ). We definitely return again for anotehr visit. really handy for shopping, eating out, show at the Pavillion, or just a dinrk in the pub.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel Bournemouth
- Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Premier Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent art deco hotel is a stone's throw away from the sea front. Local to major transport links (road, rail, bus and air). Walking distance to: 7 miles of award-winning beaches, Bournemouth town centre, Pavilion, Pier, B.I.C, Gardens and great night life.Our Bournemouth Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Bournemouth Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.