This is the best Premier Inn we've stayed at and have stayed in a few! Lovely art deco hotel in a wonderful position. Staff very friendly and helpful, felt like a more expensive 4 star hotel. Had a lovely family room on fourth floor, nice decor and quality shower. Had rung ahead to request a sea view balcony room (they made a note but said there was no guarantee) and that is what we got -amazing views. Room 403.
Two bars and a restaurant. Great value breakfast (when kids eat free). Car park around the back of hotel with direct access to hotel. £10 for 24 hours. Not bad value when room was a bargain £29 for a Friday night! A great stay- hope to return.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel Bournemouth
- Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Premier Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent art deco hotel is a stone's throw away from the sea front. Local to major transport links (road, rail, bus and air). Walking distance to: 7 miles of award-winning beaches, Bournemouth town centre, Pavilion, Pier, B.I.C, Gardens and great night life.Our Bournemouth Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Bournemouth Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.