We have stayed at The Downs Hotel a few times now & still enjoy returning here, to sit on the balcony & people watch & enjoy the fabulous views is a great .
Tasty breakfasts, a very good choice of jucies, cerals, yogurts, fresh fruit, full english etc etc.
Once again Kate & Ed thank you also to your staff you have a great team.
It is worth paying for parking at the hotel because you can use the the parking permit the hotel gives you on any Torbay council car parks for free - a great saving.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WINNERS of South Devon B&B, Guest House and Inn of the Year for 2013. 4* Silver Visit Britain with Breakfast Award and 4* AA with Dinner & Breakfast Award for 2014. Situated directly above Babbacombe & Oddicombe beaches, we are a fully licensed family run establishment with 12 en-suite guest rooms, 8 have private balconies which enjoy fabulous unobstructed views across Babbacombe Downs and out over Lyme Bay. We welcome families, young and old, couples and singles alike. All rooms have TVs, direct dial telephones, hospitality trays and free Wi-Fi access. Our spacious restaurant and lounge bar ensures you have plenty of room. Suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Downs, Babbacombe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Downs, Babbacombe Hotel Torquay
- The Downs, Babbacombe Torquay, Devon