I'm writing this sipping a cup of freshly grounded coffee chilling out on a quiet, peaceful terrace, sun beaming on my face. Just had an quality farm house fry up after sleeping in a bed I really didn't want to get out of. I stayed here as had a gig DJing in Torquay last night and my honest opinion of this place is I really cant fault it. The customer service from Graham and Barbara is really good, friendly, genuine people that truly go out of their way to make you feel welcome....so much so this is the first time I have written a review, can't normally be bothered but I thought these guys deserve some kind words. The room was spotless, they really focus on a attention to detail with prepping the room for you.....when you stay here you will know what I mean. In a nutshell peeps I'll probably be staying here every time I play in Torquay from now on - thanks for such a nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Trafalgar House Hotel
- Trafalgar House Hotel Torquay
- Trafalgar House Torquay, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trafalgar House is perfectly located on the English Riviera in Torquay, so as to be within easily walking distance of the Marina, Harbour, town and coast, yet being set 700 metres away in a calm, tree lined road it is a wonderful place to come back to after an active day. Guests can relax in the sub-tropical garden or in the guest lounge with a glass of wine. Recently fully refurbished all the rooms and open guest areas are tastefully decorated, light, bright and airy. We are very proud of the breakfasts which offer a large choice of freshly prepared fruit, cereals, youghurts and fruit juice, followed by a wide menu selection of cooked breakfasts or continental choices. We are perfectly located so guests can enjoy the many sites and activities in the area:- Coastal walks are stunning, National Trust properties: Coleton Fishacre, Greenway Mansion and Killerton are all only a short drive away. Dartmoor National Park is also within 30 minutes. Boat Trips, Steam Railway trips, Caverns and a coastline of world renown, Cockington, Dartmouth and Totnes great places to visit as well as many other Devon villages. Golf, Bowls, Crazy golf and tennis are all available within 600 metres. There are many many more things to do and places to visit. We are also fortunate to have a vast range of excellent restaurants in the town and surrounding areas. We are very happy to make helpful suggestions based on what you would like to do to get the most from the time you spend with us. We look forward to welcoming you to Trafalgar House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trafalgar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.