we arrived, and immediately felt at home. We were greeted by Adam who was front of house and shown to our rooms. The room was so spacious and clean and i loved the style and personal touch it had. In the morning we had breakfast and the food on offer was very nice, i had a bacon sandwich which was delicious. other food on offer was the usual food that is available from hotels, and by the look of other peoples plates, it probably tasted very nice. We only stayed 2 nights but wished we stayed longer. Will defo stay there if we go to Torquay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Splendia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon