My wife and I just got back from a 3 day stay at Southbourne Villa. When we arrived we were greeted my Edna and David who offered us coffee/tea and fresh orange juice. We were then shown our room which was fantastic, and had a small fridge. The room was very light and airy. The bed was was soft and big. The breakfast was fantastic and nothing was ever to much for them. We used the Hot Tub which was nice to relax in. Overall we felt very welcomed and was treated like nothing was too much. We are already planning our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- The Southbourne Villa Hotel
- The Southbourne Villa Hotel Torquay
- The Southbourne Villa Torquay, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbourne Villa, hot tub and garden decking area with sunbeds and bistro tables and chairs. A south-facing sun trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Southbourne Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.