David & Edna couldn't have done more for us, very friendly and helpful. From our room, to the breakfast area to the exterior of the building, it couldn't have been cleaner. The room and bathroom was modern with everything we could have needed. Breakfast was lovely with a vast array of everything from jams, to yoghurt, to cereal and of course the full English!
It's in a fab location, we didn't touch the car for the whole 3 nights we was there, as everything was in walking distance, the little shops you could buy drinks from, the beach, the lovely pier to walk along and of course the shops and eating areas.
If your heading to Torquay I couldn't recommend this place any more, were already planning a return visit next year; and we'd go back more often if it wasn't for the 260 mile car journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbourne Villa, hot tub and garden decking area with sunbeds and bistro tables and chairs. A south-facing sun trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Southbourne Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southbourne Villa Hotel Torquay
- The Southbourne Villa Torquay, Devon