marion & les made us feel like we'd known them for years. They were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel is situated on a quiet secluded lane only 2 mins away from the sea front.The rooms were excellent and decorated to a high standard paying great attention to detail and comfort.The breakfast was plentiful in both choice and volume and always served with a smile and friendly word. Having not stayed in Torquay before we ventured out in the evening to the town centre which was a very pleasant 20 min stroll away along the sea front to the harbour. Will definately visit again next year for a longer stay as was so impressed with marion,les,and their gorgeous hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon