Just returned from 3 nights at this B&B, and yes you can believe all the positive reviews that have been written.
We stayed in the Riviera suite, a nice large room with large windows perfect for those seaviews, and a huge bathroom with separate shower,deep large bath, bathrobes, and lovely soft fluffy white towels.
Marion greeted us on our arrival with a warm welcome along with coffeee and biscuits, which was very welcome after our long journey.
Breakfast very much lived up to it's TA reviews, and satisfied us for a large part of the day.
Marion really can't do enough for her guests, and is a very chatty, friendly, and an engaging host.
Thank you for a great relaxing break (pity about the rain)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon