From the moment we arrived and were greeted by Marion with a pot of tea and biscuits, we felt at home. We were booked into the Garden room for five nights but because we were looked after so well, we had a good night's sleep every night and the breakfasts were so delicious, we decided to stay an extra two days. We particularly liked the homemade bread, jams and marmalades and the locally produced sausages.
The attention to detail in every respect at The Charterhouse is second to none and Marion and Les really do 'go the extra mile' to make sure their guests are comfortable, enjoy excellent food and have everything they need to make their holiday special. We are already looking forward to our next visit to The Charterhouse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon