We have just come back from Torquay where we stayed at the TLH resort. It consists of 4 hotels all linked internally covering approx 7 acres. We stayed at the Derwent which seems less formal than the other 3 hotels. The food was excellent and we got very good service. The reception staff are very obliging and nothing is too much trouble. The entertainment in the Starlight lounge was very professional and varied. We didn't realise we were on a tinsel and turkey break when we booked but the hotel being full with coach trips gave a marvellous festive atmosphere. The room was fine, very clean which is what you really need. Would definitely go again especially to one of their themed weekends. The Bistro is worth a visit, it overlooks the main pool, there was a lovely calm atmosphere there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lively resort encompasses the Derwent, Victoria, Carlton & Toorak Hotels with on-site access to an extensive range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, together with nightly entertainment and dancing. Enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a luxury spa, gym, huge indoor games arena, daily kids club and a daily activity programme. Bowling and dancing holidays a speciality. Close to sea front and town centre, ideally placed for exploring the English Riviera and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your TLH Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tlh Leisure Hotel Torquay
- Tlh Leisure Torquay
- TLH Leisure Resort Torquay, Devon