My Husband and I held our Wedding Reception at the Orestone in October 2012. It was such a perfect venue - the hotel is lovely, the rooms are charming, the staff couldn't have been more helpful and the food was delicious, it was my dream wedding venue for an Intimate and stylish celebration. I highly commend this hotel to you for a romantic weekend away, or to celebrate your wedding. We look forward to returning for our Anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the coastal road from Torquay to Shaldon this Georgian retreat is set in landscaped gardens near Torquay and offers some of the finest accommodation and dining in South Devon. Stylishly refurbished as a Boutique Hotel, the Orestone provides comfortable, luxurious rooms, a bar bistro and an excellent restaurant. Located in the rural village of Maidencombe on the fringe of Torquay, it has stunning views across the Torbay coastline and Lyme Bay. From afternoon Cream Teas to a tempting Bistro Menu offering nibbles, salads, paninis and mains including locally caught fish and hand cut chips the choice is most satisfying. Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the sun terrace with cracking menus and wonderful views. An award winning restaurant provides a little more sophistication for lunch or dinner if preferred! The terrace and conservatory are perfect places for an impromptu break from daily life, no need to dress up – casuals and walking boots welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Orestone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orestone Hotel Torquay
- The Orestone Manor Torquay, Devon