We always stay in May - just the two of us - and nowadays park the car for the week, travelling either on foot or using the excellent 'bus service. From the first floor there's always plenty of activity to be viewed along the Torbay Road and at this time of year closed windows and doors effectively quieten traffic noise. One reason for choosing these apartments is that the comfort level is first class. We appreciate the 'Brights of Nettlebed' furnishings and for instance during inclement weather we soak up that home-from-home feeling. But there are other reasons too, ranging from helpful and interested staff to easy vehicle accommodation and useful facilities and space within the building. Another attraction is the convenient Torbay location and the open space across the highway and between buildings giving rise to views either out to sea or around part of the bay. Our four hour inward journey is from Exeter direction so provisions are conveniently purchased near the destination and soon transferred to the apartment's adequate cool storage facilities. We regulate the visit to once a year only because of a fear of 'satisfaction saturation' if we came more often! This is definitely one of the weeks we look forward to in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE CORBYN - 4 & 5 STAR APARTMENTS WITH GOLD AWARD FOR SERVICE. Uniquely designed, beautifully equipped serviced apartments established since 1993. Privately owned and managed with an established reception and housekeeping team. In an attractive seafront location with lift to all floors, indoor heated pool and leisure room and inclusive on site car parking. We take care to cater directly to the needs of all our guests whether you are a tourist on holiday, a business traveller tired of hotel living, or a corporate guest with extended stay needs while living and working temporarily in South Devon. The apartments are also just right for those times when you need space for visitors or to be out of your home due to insurance claims or need a place to stay while in between homes. Every apartment has: •Television in lounge and one bedroom •DVD player •CD player •Direct dial telephone •Chargeable Wi-Fi •Hairdryer •Cot and Highchair •Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/dryer, oven, hobb, fridge/freezer, toaster and kettle •Iron and ironing board •Bed linen and bath towels (changed every 4 days) •Complimentary Eco Boutique toiletries •Its own designated car parking space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Corbyn Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Corbyn Apartments Hotel Torquay
- The Corbyn Apartments Torquay, Devon