“A must” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 153 Torquay B&B and Inns
Torquay, United Kingdom
“A must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Needed a place to stay for 1 night as I was attending a job interview the next morning Found the Trouville very comfortable and clean The breakfast was a good man sized portion and lasted me through the journey back to Sheffield Many thanks for the well wishing from our hosts I got the job x

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for three nights in a single room. For the price I wasn't expecting much but the room was a decent size and the welcome very warm and friendly. I was given suggestions for restaurants and things to do whilst on my stay. The owners were very friendly and if I find myself in Torquay again I will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2012
Herrnburg, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

The hotel was nice and clean, the host very friendly. Breakfast was good. The beach and Torquay city are a few minutes walking. We had the family room located in the basement, which was also nice and clean and some room for the family. Parking may be an issue as there are a lot of hotels around, but we had no problems. I would recommend the hotel to everyone who does not care about a rather noisy main street in front of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Lydney, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a family-run, friendly, charming hotel close to the sea. Although I checked in late the owners waited up for me, and offerred to help with my bag. My room was quite small with a tiny en-suite, as I had a single, but there was a double bed and the room was spotless and very comfortable, with TV and tea/coffee making facilities. You can ask for an early breakfast too. I will go back there the next time I visit the riviera.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stayed in 2 rooms on the 24th of May on our way to Cornwall.Fom the moment we got there Gary went out of his way to make us feel welcome. He told us about the Harvester Pub and Grill on the harbour and we had an amazing meal there. The rooms were spotless. The breakfast was excellent with plenty to choose from. The location is perfect with a short walk to town and the sea. Will definately be back when we come over from South Africa.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We stayed 2 nights and had the family room on the lower ground floor, room no 7. Booked from Laterooms. Good sized family room with double bed and 2 singles. No bath but very spacious shower. Must say that Gary & Gina made us feel very welcome at their B&B. Breakfast was excellent plenty of choice and good portions. In my opinion this is a great little B&B in Torquay. Hope to visit again very soon.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Long week and amazing weather so wanted a Friday night eating fish and chips by the sea. Booked this hotel directly after reading some reviews.

Was leaving early so asked about breakfast easier so the lovely lady offered to make us sandwiches for our journey back :)

The room was immaculate and just what we needed, the location was just enough out of the main part but still only a short walk to the town for the night life and sea side.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Trouville? Share your experiences!