“first rate food” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Plymouth
“first rate food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2009

We are frequent customers in the Pizzaghetti and have always been very happy with both the service and food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Genuinely the worst restaurant I have ever had the misfortune to eat in. The food took a long time to arrive, swam in...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2008

Genuinely the worst restaurant I have ever had the misfortune to eat in. The food took a long time to arrive, swam in grease, tasted bland and was over priced. The standard of food, however, was better than the standard of service.

“good value”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2008

good value

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A fav for me and my fella”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2008

A fav for me and my fella