Spent last weekend in here and thought it was lovely. Its on the outskirts of Plymouth and quite new so nice and shiny with free parking. The standard double room that we were in was huge. Comfy 5ft bed and a sofa. Very nicely furnished, with air-con (not that we needed it in January) and a very nice bathroom. Only niggle about the room- it only had one bedside table when there was room for two. We mentioned it at check out and were told that lots of people say that... So just put up a little shelf!
We had breakfast both days and an evening meal one night. Breakfast was the usual buffet, with eggs cooked to request. Nothing fancy but perfectly decent. The evening meal was very nice and worked out at about £40 for 2 with 2 courses and no wine. the service was excellent.
All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Future Inn Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Future Inn Plymouth Hotel
- Future Hotel Plymouth
- Plymouth Future Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Future Inn is Plymouth’s newest hotel offering quality upscale accommodation and unbeatable value. Future Inn Plymouth is in the perfect location for both business and leisure travelers to Devon and Cornwall. Dartmoor National Park, Plymouth City Centre, Plymouth Hoe, Historic Barbican, Sea Front, Fish Market, National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth Dome and the Theatre Royal are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Future Inn Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.