“one of the best yet !!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book at premierinn.com
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Plymouth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“one of the best yet !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Exreamly helpfull staff, massive room,extremly clean, nice and quite and everything you will ever need within no more than a 10 min walk. what else can you ask for. Great views too !!!!!!!!!
would recomend to anyone , deffiently one of the best priemer inns iv been too.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Cornwall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We are arrived in May for a romantic stay in Plymouth, on arrival the receptionist was very friendly and offered to keep our bags behind the desk as check in time was not until 2. Which was lovely of her. When we got into our room we noticed it was beautifully clean, with the added bonus of a massive, comfy bed and large flat screen TV on the wall. Will defiantly be going there again soon!

Stayed May 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very friendly staff, nothing too much trouble. Well situated to local amenities, a gentle stroll brings you into the heart of Plymouths Barbican area with shops, bars and small market stalls not to mention the excellent fish and chip shops. Recommended.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed Sunday for two nights, easy to find right next door to the Sutton Harbour premier inn.
Plenty of free parking for hotel customers, so this was a great start.
We had paid and checked in on line saved messing on arrival, asked for a harbour view room and we received it.
Nice room with a massive flat screen TV fitted to the wall, so great for the world cup!
Could not fault the hotel lovely setting and great location for walking, round the harbour or 5 mins up into the shops.
We booked the full b/fast as always first class food on offer, and plenty to fill you up for the ahead.
You take b/fast at the pub at the harbour side, they cook your b/fast to order, so please ask for as much as you like.
There are all the starters for you flakes/ fresh fruit/ yogurts/ plus loads more.
Hope you have a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbour view!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Larkhall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Sometimes the big guys just get it right, and this time they have!. From the reception staff to the breakfast staff in the morning, we were looked after extremely well. No complaints. The room was a bit warm, but there were two fans operating on our arrival. The best that could be done, and very much appreciated. The bed was supremely comfortable, and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was excellent, and served by friendly, attentive staff member. Would recommend this hotel, and will use again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Coventry, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I arrived to find that my company had not paid for the room. After driving 215 miles on Sunday there was no help from the front desk staff, just that I hAd to pay. The fact that my company uses premier inn all the time, this did not seem to matter and I was being asked to pay the full amount over £400. Then my reservation was frozen for some unknown reason. I contacted the 0871 number and only saving grace was a lovely lady at central reservation who agreed that If I paid for 1 night then when the company could be contacted and payment made, I would then be refunded. After a hour of waiting in my car I finally got my room key. Room was clean, adequate nothing special. Sleep was very poor, bed uncomfortable, area noisey and room stuffy! My company paid for my room first thing Monday morning and breakfast and for a meal at table table for all the mornings/evenings. Even though my company had paid for this meal deal with the room, the front desk staff were unaware and had no idea of this and I had to produce the Email that had been forwarded to me by my company to prove what I had been saying. The communication from when premier inns get the money to forwarding the information to staff is awful! The breakfast was greasy and vastly overpriced. The evening meal in table table was poor at best. The service was awful and I got looked down at for asking for a fork to eat with! That partnership appears awful and I will not be eating there again, nor will I be recommending it for my numerous colleagues to use. I would rather pay on expenses to eat elsewhere! If I could move hotels I would! I would not recommend premier inns to anyone. I have received much better service from other hotel chains.

Room Tip: Avoid lockyers quay, try another hotel chain.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Plymouth City Centre - Lockyers Quay, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. Your experience was far below our usual high standards, but please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed for the weekend at this hotel. We were warned no aircon after booking, no probs a quiet good sized fan was in the room. We were also warned that may be noisy as on main road, we didn't find it too bad at all. Excellent Staff. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Been to Premier Inn Plymouth City Centre - Lockyers Quay? Share your experiences!