My wife visited the premises for lunch with her mother on Friday 6th June 2014. Within 3 hours of eating the beef lasagne, she was ill - all the signs of food poisoning. It has taken her until today, to start recovering.
This premises may have had previous good reviews, but be warned, hygiene and food safety suspect.
Unfortunately, as we have never experienced this before, we have been informed that one has to visit a GP for tests. Once confirmed as food poisoning, Public Health contact and inform the Environmental Health Officer who covers the premises in question. Had we known, we would have visited the GP at an early stage. Now it is too late because we will not receive an appointment until next week.
No one else in the family is or has been ill. No one my wife has been in contact with has been ill. How this occurred, could be due to many reasons. Perhaps, the beef lasagne was reheated or cooked insufficiently.
However, once bitten twice shy - none of our family or friends will be risking a visit to the premises again. If you must visit the premises, definitely avoid the beef lasagne.