“Saturday supper and drinks before show” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Revolution Vodka Bar

Revolution Vodka Bar
Unit 1, Derry's Cross, Plymouth PL1 2SW | Unit 1, Derry's Cross, Plymouth PL1 2SW, Plymouth, England
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #310 of 526 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cullompton, United Kingdom
“Saturday supper and drinks before show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were looking for somewhere nice to have a bite to eat and a drink before a show and stumbled upon Revolution. Great food, cracking service and lovely staff. It was fairly quiet at 5.30pm Sat and I can imagine it gets much busier. Try the Mocktails for the driver. Well recommended!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dartmoor National Park, United Kingdom
1,064 reviews 1,064 reviews
3,923 helpful votes 3,923 helpful votes
“Good customer service, Monday food deals excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had visited revolution for drinks previously, but never for food. It was a Monday and they were advertising all food half price. We went in and were seated. The place as noticeably busy. We ordered our drinks which were served promptly and then our food - a sharing platter and three pizzas.

The sharing platter was OK, it needed more focaccia or other bread for all the sauces served. The pizzas arrived and for some reason one was wrong; the waitress apologised and headed back to the kitchen. This meant that two of us ate our pizzas whilst the other waited. The pizzas themselves were tasty. After five minutes the replacement pizza arrived and we were all offered an extra free drink which was very pleasant.

Overall the food was good, service very friendly despite the mishap, and I would happily return on a Monday where it was £4 or so for the pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Reading, United Kingdom
“Great Nachos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Really nice place to go and they have some great nachos. They have a special vodka salsa and its to die for. I would really go just to try this. We tried it on our way back from Cornwall.

They have a great lay out and the bar and restaurant are designed really well. The staff help with almost anything and they come and sit with you to take your order which is a nice touch i think personally.

The food is great and the menu changes all the time which allows for a real variety. I have visited a lot of VKR's and this is among the best one that i have been into.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cornwall
“Excellent value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Whenever we visit Plymouth we always try and have a meal at Revolutions, We have always had excellent freshly cooked food at very reasonable prices. We went on Monday evening (19th November) and again were not disappointed. It's half price food every Monday in November so I would urge everyone who can to get there before the deal ends. Couldn't believe how quiet it was. My husband and I had olives and bread with dipping oils to share to start. I then had the chicken satay on a tortilla with a beautiful salad. My husband had a peri peri chicken pizza and we shared fries topped with steak and cheese. It was all beautiful, and the price including a glass on wine and a pint was £21. Can't wait to go back again, even if the November deal has finished, because the prices are so reasonable anyway.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Go on a monday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was very pleased to get a starter, main and a drink for about a fiver. On Mondays they have 50% off food. It was delicious and cheap which is a bonus. It is in a good location, nearby the centre of town and by a theatre.
I have also been here previously on a student night out where I found it to be quite expensive but the drinks were yummy and they have a lot of variety on offer which is great.

• Visited September 2012